Team Manager - Child Protection/ Court - North East Lincolnshire - £42.50 per hour
Liquid Personnel currently have an opportunity for an experienced Social Work Team Manager to join the Child Protection/ Court Team based in North East Lincolnshire.
As a successful candidate, you will manage a team of qualified social workers and family support workers whilst working collaboratively with other Team Managers to fairly and effectively allocate cases to monitor and manage capacity.
Benefits you will receive:
* Join a team with strong relationships, that is friendly and supportive
* An ethos to reduce the demand for Social Work intervention by strengthening our early intervention input
* Award-winning Practice Framework
* A strong and varied learning and professional development programme
* Excellent links with local Universities with access to research and resources
* Flexible working options to help your life/work balance
* Competitive salary and benefits package including car parking scheme, car lease
* scheme and payment of HCPC fees
* Work in a beautiful part of the country with a low cost of living
What you will be doing:
* Lead, manage and direct the Court Services & Safeguarding Team of qualified social workers and family support workers.
* Work in partnership with colleagues across Children's Social Care, wider NELC departments and
* partners to provide a child-centred approach.
* Work closely with Service Managers to define operational delivery plans that ensure the efficient use of resources and with the wider management team to contribute to the continued development of the service.
* Ensure the quality and effectiveness of your team's performance as measured by national and local performance indicators.
* This will be achieved not only through close monitoring but also by creating a working environment and culture that is positive, supportive and motivates and develops all members of the team so they can deliver best practice.
What we are looking for:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.