Senior Social Worker - Adults Mental Health Safeguarding - South East London - Up to £32 per hour
Liquid personnel are currently recruiting a Senior Social Worker to join the Mental Health Safeguarding Team based in the South East London.
You will undertake complex casework including s.42 enquiries in relation to both inpatients and community service-users in the capacity of either Enquiry Officer and Safeguarding Adults Manager and also, practice in line with Making Safeguarding Personal principles and will adhere to statutory requirements and local guidance
This is an exciting opportunity to join a highly skilled and supportive team.
Benefits of this role:
* Flexible working available
* Long term contract
* Supportive team and management
* Progression opportunities
Duties of this role:
* Work as part of a multidisciplinary team, ensuring integration and seamless delivery of services to service users and their carers
* Ensure risk management and adult safeguarding is effectively embedded within practice and responded to appropriately. Be aware of any potential children's safeguarding concerns and liaise as appropriate with Children's Social Care Services considering children's safeguarding procedures.
* Work jointly with Children & Families Social Care Teams when required to provide joint working arrangements, be aware of Team Around the Child actions, be prepared to lead on such.
* In professional practice (and that of any supervised staff) promote service user prevention and personalisation, including the promotion of enablement and linking the service user to community-based services that enhance personal wellbeing.
* Manage own work and the work of others as delegated by the operational manager
* Carry out any assessments and service user reviews to a high standard and in a timely manner in accordance with procedures reflecting the needs and outcomes of the service user and carer.
* Carry out AMHP duties in a professional manner, ensuring the correct responsibilities are taken
Essential requirements of this role:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.