Social Worker - Adults Team - East London - £28 to £30 per hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting a Senior Social Worker to join the Adults Team based in East London.
You will be managing a caseload that involves undertaking the full legal range of social care assessments and developing person-led support plans to meet the needs and outcomes of Adults.
This is a great opportunity to join a hardworking and supportive team.
Benefits of this Social Worker role:
* Flexible working available
* Long term contract
* Supportive team and management
* Progression opportunities
Duties of this Social Worker role:
* To provide environments, physical, social and spiritual, that are fit for purpose, warm and welcoming; create accessible educational and employment opportunities in which our members can flourish; and nurture enterprise and innovation to empower our members to achieve their ambitions and to focus on their abilities.
* To encourage and support our members to have a fulfilled social life and participate and be active within the wider community.
* To facilitate collaborative partnerships between members, their families, and other stakeholders so that people with learning disabilities or with autistic spectrum disorders can lead independent and fulfilled lives.
Essential requirements of this Social Worker role:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.