Independent Reviewing Officer - Haringey - £50,826 to £53,928 per annum
Liquid Personnel currently have an opportunity for an experienced Independent Reviewing Officer to join the children's services based in Haringey.
As a successful Independent Reviewing Officer, you will be responsible for providing a quality assurance service to children in care across children's services.
You will be joining a team with passion, integrity and commitment whilst being surrounded by colleagues who strive for continuous improvement in their practice, aiming high to ensure they provide outstanding outcomes for vulnerable children.
Benefits you will receive:
* Competitive salary
* Supportive team and management
* Progression opportunities
What you will be doing:
* Providing a quality assurance service to children in care across children's services.
* Managing and contribute to practice learning arrangements for the children's workforce ensuring learning opportunities are maximized.
* Providing leadership and contribute to the development and quality assurance of service standards and practice
* Have an integral role in supporting the implementation of the Signs of Safety Practice Framework and will lead on designing specific ways of working, embracing the latest government initiatives and legislation to deliver the practice vision.
* Providing a statutory challenge, holding the Council to account for their duties as Corporate Parents.
What we are looking for:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work