Social Worker - Mental Health Team - West Midlands - £28 to £32 per hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting a Social Worker to join the Mental Health Team based in the West Midlands.
This is a great opportunity to join a highly reputable and supportive team.
If you are enthusiastic and passionate about changing the lives of adults who have complex mental needs and autism and inspire confidence and through the promotion of well-being and choice to make a real difference, then this is the role for you!
Benefits as a Mental Health Team Social Worker include:
* Supportive team and management
* Progression opportunities
* Flexible working available
* Long term contract
Duties as a Mental Health Team Social Worker include:
* Producing clear outcome focused care and support plans
* Focused on the recovery of adults diagnosed with severe and enduring mental illnesses
* Carrying out care act assessments
* Working collaboratively with health professionals
* Working directly with people with mental health needs
* Championing independence
Essential requirements as a Mental Health Team Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.