Social Work - Assistant Team Manager - MASH - Slough - up to £53,587 per annum
Liquid Personnel currently have an opportunity for an experienced Assistant Team Manager to join the Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH) Team in Slough.
The purpose of MASH is to make the right decisions for the right families at the right time. This in turn will ensure timely and necessary actions to improve the outcomes for vulnerable children.
At Slough, the team offer exceptional support, flexible working and a chance to do things differently. We are proud to have created a place where social work can flourish. Our young people are looking for social workers who are down-to-earth, honest, approachable and who can be themselves. If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
Benefits as a MASH Assistant Team Manager include:
* £1,000 retention payment after 18months
* Pension Scheme
* Car lease scheme
* Relocation package
* Discounts at many leisure activities, restaurants, shops and other establishments.
* Agile working
* Clear career pathways
Duties as a MASH Assistant Team Manager include:
* Taking responsibility for coaching and mentoring student social workers and supervising the work of Support Workers, where applicable.
* Demonstrating effective practice in the most complex situations.
* Ensuring safeguarding referrals are responded to robustly and are effectively signposted.
* Assessing and managing higher levels of risk and striking a balance between support and control.
* Liaising with a wide range of professionals within multi-disciplinary teams, including more senior levels.
* Managing a more complex caseload and offer opinion, support and professional wisdom within the organisation and to others.
* Modelling best practice and setting high expectations for others.
* Participate in the management of the duty system, as required.
Requirements as a MASH Assistant Team Manager include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work