Social Worker - Looked After Children - Bromley - up to £39,217 per annum + benefits
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting a Social Worker to join the Looked After Children Team based in Bromley.
The successful Social Worker will continue to provide good social care services to children in Bromley as set out in Bromley's improvement and transformation plan, whilst bringing your passion, dedication, and skills to the team.
A broad knowledge of Social Work practice and legislation, including safeguarding is essential.
Benefits as a Looked After Children Social Worker include:
* £1,000 'Golden Hello'
* £1,500 annual retention
* £1,670 Car Lease Scheme
* Generous annual leave
* Merited Reward Scheme up to £1000
* Savings with Childcare
* Pension Scheme
* Training and development
Duties as a Looked After Children Social Worker include:
* To support children living with relatives, friends or foster families and prospective adopters or older children living in children's homes and semi-independent units to ensure their safety and support them towards independence.
* Through regular visits, assessments and reviewing their Care Plan, you will nurture and develop meaningful relations with these children; understand and interpret their wishes, and champion and support them to reach their full potential.
* Prepare reports and attend court.
* Working alongside other social workers, family support workers and partnership organisations such as: Health Services, Child, and Adolescent Mental Health Services (CAMHS) and Independent Reviewing officers and carers.
* Manageable caseloads for every Social Worker amongst the lowest in the country
* Dedicated time for reflective supervision
* Small Cluster teams with one team manager supervising five Social Workers
* Two-week protected induction programme
* Excellent Learning and development opportunities with bespoke training for every social worker
* Social Workers and team managers have easy and regular access to the leadership team
Essential requirements as a Looked After Children Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work