Social Worker - Family Finding - Wandsworth - up to £43,887 Per Annum
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting a Social Worker to join the Family Finding Team based in Wandsworth.
Wandsworth believe in investing in new ways of thinking and working, you'll have everything you need to do the job you trained for. In turn, that means being able to deliver the best possible support for children and young people.
The successful Social Worker will have experience of working within children's social care services, with a specific knowledge and interest in services for Children Looked After and achieving permanency.
Benefits of this Social Work role:
* Performance Related Salary Progression scheme
* 31 days annual leave
* Pension Scheme
* Childcare vouchers,
* New technology scheme
* Interest-free loans on annual travel cards
* Discounts at many leisure activities, restaurants, shops, and other establishments.
* A wide range of developmental opportunities are also offered.
Duties of this Social Work role:
* You will be responsible for working to identify permanent foster placements for the children in our care.
* You will be working collaboratively with your colleagues across the department and with partners
* delivering high-quality and responsive social work to some of the most vulnerable children and young people
* We value all practitioners in the service and want each and every one to be a leader and champion of exemplary practice, able to work with families to make changes, and to achieve permanence as soon as possible for children when they cannot remain at home.
Essential requirements of this Social Work role:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work