Supervising Social Worker - Bridging Gaps Fostering - Slough, Berkshire - up to £36,000 per annum
Liquid Personnel currently have an opportunity for an experienced Supervising Social Worker to join the Bridging Gaps Fostering Team based in Slough.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to put their previous experience to good use whilst managing a diverse caseload.
Benefits as a Fostering Supervising Social Worker include:
* Travelling to work related venues paid 40p mileage or travel ticket
* Free Car parking
* Regular training opportunities
* Work pension
Duties as a Fostering Supervising Social Worker include:
* Support the Bridging Gaps Fostering Agency's Manager in the recruitment, training, assessment, support and supervision of a range of foster carers ensuring high quality placements are available for looked after children, and that the needs of C/YP are met.
* Manage a mixed caseload of foster carers involved with mainstream fostering, kinship foster carers, short breaks and alternative care arrangements to meet the placement needs and outcomes for children placed in their care.
* Undertake a range of assessments of prospective and existing foster carers (mainstream fostering, short breaks, kinship care, private fostering, alternative care arrangements SGO to determine their suitability for approval or continued approval as carers.
Requirements as a Fostering Supervising Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work