Social Worker - Hospital Team - North West England - up to £26.88 per hour
We are currently recruiting a Social Worker to join the Hospital Team based in North West England.
You will join a highly skilled team who facilitate timely safe discharges.
The successful candidate will have previous experience in a similar role.
Benefits as a Social Worker:
* Flexible working available
* Long term contract
* Supportive team and management
* Progression opportunities
Responsibilities as a Social Worker:
* You will be responsible for the holistic assessment of individuals and their carers' needs.
* Responsible for the day to day management of your assigned cases intervening with legal and procedural authority to protect vulnerable people at risk of abuse or neglect
* Help individuals develop and sustain their capacities for independent living and in complex situations to try and prevent or resolve conflict which may place individuals at risk.
* Complete assessments to identify ongoing needs as well as mental capacity assessments and Best Interest Decisions
* You will undertake evidence-based assessments of individuals and their carers' needs dealing with the more complex cases presented, undertaking risk assessments.
* Safeguarding adults at risk is central to your role.
* As part of the team you will be expected to work on the duty rota when needed.
Essential requirements as a Social Worker:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.