Lecturer in Social Work - Yeovil - Up to £34,186 per annum
Our client in Yeovil are currently looking for a Lecturer in Social Work to join their team. The successful candidate needs to be passionate about teaching and learning, well organised and have good interpersonal skills.
Yeovil as the principal town of South Somerset is set in beautiful countryside close to the wider South West and all of its benefits, making for a fulfilling work/life balance.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a service which is completely aligned, with great people pulling in the same direction, who are making amazing things happen.
The benefits of this Lecturer in Social Work role:
* Up to £34,186 per annum
* 35 days holiday pro rata (plus Christmas closure & bank holidays)
* Competitive salary
* Teachers' Pension Scheme
* CPD opportunities
* Access to free staff car park
* Staff discount scheme
Duties as a Lecturer in Social Work:
* Monitoring and tracking learners achievements
* Working closely with course managers to ensure we meet the Partnership University expectations
* Plan, Prepare and teach highly effective lessons
* Set and Mark assignments, exams, and assessments as appropriate
* Act as a personal tutor
Essential requirements of this Lecturer in Social Work role:
* Social Work England registration
* Social Work Degree
* 2 year's practical experience preferably in any of the following areas: Mental Health, Drug and Alcohol Misuse or Adult Social Care.
* A teaching qualification is not a requirement as we are able to offer teacher training for the right candidate
* The legal right to work in the UK