Consultant Social Worker - Joint Police Assessment Team - Hertfordshire - Up to £48,857 per annum
Liquid Personnel currently have a permanent opportunity available for a Consultant Social Worker to join the Joint Police Assessment Team in Hertfordshire.
This is an exciting opportunity for a qualified Social Worker to work in a team co-located with police and based at Police HQ. This role involves responsibilities such as deputising for the Team Manager, offering peer supervision to enhance practice, supervising unqualified staff and carrying a small complex caseload.
This role is suitable for a Social Worker who is wanting to progress their professional career in a supportive environment alongside experienced, committed, creative and productive Social Work staff and managers.
Benefits you will receive as a Consultant Social Worker:
* Competitive starting salary up to £48, per annum, depending on experience (including up to £5,000 market forces & £1,000 welcome payment)
* Relocation Expenses of up to £6,000 for those candidates that need to relocate for the role
* Car lease scheme
* Free parking at all of our sites
* Flexible working arrangements including working from home and flexi time with accessibility to equipment to work from home, for this role
* Access to the Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS)
* Up to 33 days annual leave entitlement
* Staff discounts in gyms, travel agents, car sales, restaurants and days out
More information on the role of Consultant Social Worker:
* As part of this role you will be required to travel to visit service users out in the community, either in their homes or at other venues in order to undertake assessments.
* You will also be required to attend meetings at other sites other than your own work base. In light of this, the ability to drive and/or travel around the county is required for this role.
Requirements of this Consultant Social Worker role:
* Qualified Social Worker, with valid Social Work England registration
* Extensive post qualified experience in Children's Services
* Full UK licence holder
* The legal right to work in the UK