Social Work Team Manager - Practice Development - Medway, Kent - Up to £52,658 per annum + benefits
Contract: Fixed term until January 2023 ( to cover maternity leave) within the Family Solutions section of the Early Help Service.
Liquid Personnel have a fantastic opportunity available for a Team Manager (social work qualified) to join a Children's Practice Development Team in Medway, Kent.
As a successful Team Manager, you will be embedding best practice through the provision of supervision, observed practice, and training and development across a multi-disciplinary staff team.
Benefits you will receive as a Social Work Team Manager:
* Generous annual leave entitlement
* Local government pension scheme package
* Access to wider training and development qualifications
* Flexible working scheme
* Travel plan discount
* Assisted car purchase scheme
Your duties as a Social Work Team Manager:
* You will be jointly responsible for the delivery of relevant parenting programmes across Medway and contributing to driving forward the parenting strategy, as well as ensuring consistent threshold application and decision making in the Early Help hub within the Single Point of Access (SPA).
* As a Team Manager you will lead a team of parenting practitioners, working alongside other family solutions work colleagues and partners.
* You will have significant social work experience, and must be able to evidence good leadership skills and a proven track record of delivering good outcomes for children, young people and their families.
Requirements for the role of Social Work Team Manager:
* Degree in Social Work
* Valid registration with Social Work England
* The ability to demonstrate a breadth of knowledge and experience of working with vulnerable children in a non statutory setting and ideally have experience of working with 'Signs of Safety' or a similar strengths and relationships based practice framework
* The legal right to work in the UK