Social Worker - Adults Team - Kensington & Chelsea - £36,618 to £44,598 per annum
Liquid Personnel currently have an opportunity for an experienced Social Worker to join the Adults Team based in Kensington & Chelsea.
We are looking for Social Workers who embrace change, in particular to finding way to respond to referrals more quickly and to put vulnerable adults and their families in touch with the right people.
The successful candidate will be empowered to contribute to service development and to deliver services with compassion and responsibility, all in a professional environment that values two-way communication.
Benefits you will receive:
* Pension Scheme
* Generous annual leave
* Flexible working
* Family Leave
* Childcare vouchers
* Private health insurance
* Zone allowance
What you will be doing:
* Ensuring high levels of care and support are implemented effectively by the team, focusing on rehabilitation, promoting independence and ensuring the individuals' safety and wellbeing.
* Producing written reports when required by your line manager or other agencies.
* Acting as a front-line point of contact for the service, communicating with service users, carers, relatives and other professionals.
* Attending case reviews, discussions and conferences.
* Respond to daily changes in demand and make decisions on service provision that will impact on staff and service users.
* Working in a way that is flexible and able to adapt to the changes and competing demands of the service.
* Providing emotional and practical support to service users, carers and their families in accordance with good professional social work practice and the organisation's policies and principles.
What we are looking for:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work