Advanced Practitioner - Adults Team - Kensington & Chelsea - £44,370 to £50,964 per annum
Liquid Personnel currently have an opportunity for an experienced Advanced Practitioner to join the Adults Team based in Kensington & Chelsea.
This is an excellent step up to a management role for a qualified and registered Social Worker with significant experience of working with vulnerable adults. Offering a mix of front-line case management and line management, this role allows you to maintain your operational skills while developing a strategic perspective.
The team look after a diverse population, which includes people living in some of the nation's most deprived areas. As you can expect a caseload of less than 15 cases and no more than three or four direct reports, there's plenty of opportunity to offer high-quality support.
Benefits you will receive:
* Pension Scheme
* Generous annual leave
* Flexible working
* Family Leave
* Childcare vouchers
* Private health insurance
* Zone allowance
What you will be doing:
* Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team you'll ensure practice standards remain high and that we offer truly person-centred care.
* Promoting partnership working with key agencies.
* Attending case reviews, discussions and conferences.
* Respond to daily changes in demand and make decisions on service provision that will impact on staff and service users.
* Working in a way that is flexible and able to adapt to the changes and competing demands of the service.
* Providing emotional and practical support to service users, carers and their families in accordance with good professional social work practice and the organisation's policies and principles.
What we are looking for:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work