Social Worker / Senior Social Worker - MASH - Coventry - £32,234 - £36,922 per annum
Liquid Personnel are currently looking for an experienced Social Worker or Senior Social Worker to join a fantastic MASH Team in Coventry.
As a successful Social Worker, you will be ensuring the smooth running of a highly efficient social work team carrying out assessments, as part of court proceedings and pro-actively planning with children and young people who are looked after. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Social Worker with post qualified experience in Children's Services to become part of a highly skilled and dedicated team.
As a MASH Social Worker, you will benefit from:
* Manageable caseload commitment - aim for no more than 15 cases per Social Worker
* Generous annual leave allowance
* Commitment to staff well being
* Access to great training
* Supportive team and management
Duties as a MASH Social Worker include:
* Deliver high quality social work services, at a level appropriated for a professionally qualified post, to young people and families to ensure the welfare of children and young people are safeguarding and protected.
* Mentor, guide and manage Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub Officers (MASHOs) and provide high quality case work decisions and operational supervision of staff within the team
* Contribute to the overall management of the MASH team in order to meet service objectives, key performance targets and statutory requirements of social service legislation.
* Make case decisions regarding the actions needed to ensure the safety and needs of children are met in line with Working Together as part of an operational social work team.
The successful Social Worker will have the following:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience in Children's Services
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work