Social Worker - Initial Response - Coventry - £32,234 - £36,922 per annum
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Children's Social Worker, to join an Initial Response Team in Coventry.
As a successful Social Worker, you will manage a workload of complex cases and organise work activities; considering the need to prioritise tasks and responsibilities, working to timescales and meeting national and local performance expectations.
As a Social Worker, you will receive the following benefits:
* Manageable caseload commitment - aim for no more than 15 cases per social worker
* Generous annual leave allowance
* Commitment to staff well being
* Access to great training
* Supportive team and management
Duties of this Social Worker role include:
* To safeguard children and young people at risk.
* To take a strengths-based approach, which seeks to be inclusive, anti-discriminatory and anti-oppressive, and support others to adopt that.
* To gather information from service users, informal networks and other agencies to analyse, summarise and evaluate the information to provide a holistic assessment of needs, balancing risk and protective factors.
* To formulate and produce outcome-focused plans with clear aims and objectives (within the context of managing risk), and support others to do so.
* To maintain case records, keeping them up to date and to provide concise and accurate information about a service user's circumstances and plans.
* To develop and maintain good working relationships with other professionals within the team, wider service area and partner agencies to ensure an integrated, holistic and multidisciplinary approach.
The successful Social Worker will have the following:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience in Children's Services
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work