Social Worker / Senior Social Worker - MASH - Leicester - £32,234 - £36,922 per annum
Liquid Personnel are currently looking for a Social Worker or Senior Social Worker to join a MASH Team in Leicester.
As a successful Social Worker you will be ensuring the smooth running of a highly efficient social work team carrying out assessments, as part of court proceedings and pro-actively planning with children and young people who are looked after.
As a Social Worker / Senior Social Worker you will benefit from:
* Generous annual leave allowance
* Commitment to staff well being
* Access to great training
* Supportive and welcoming team and management
Duties as a MASH Social Worker include:
* Record, interpret and present social care information and issues that can impact on the risk or needs assessment of the child/young person.
* Taking responsibility for coaching and mentoring student social workers and supervising the work of Support Workers, where applicable.
* Demonstrating effective practice in the most complex situations.
* Ensuring safeguarding referrals are responded to robustly and are effectively signposted.
* Assessing and managing higher levels of risk and striking a balance between support and control.
* Liaising with a wide range of professionals within multi-disciplinary teams, including more senior levels.
* Managing a more complex caseload and offer opinion, support and professional wisdom within the organisation and to others.
* Modelling best practice and setting high expectations for others.
The successful Social Worker / Senior Social Worker will have the following:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience in Children's Services
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work