Assistant Team Manager - MASH - Leicestershire - £40,821 - £42,887 per annum
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an Assistant Team Manager (social work qualified) to join a MASH Team in Leicestershire.
As a successful Assistant Team Manager, you will be responsible for allocating cases, supporting Newly Qualified Social Workers and deputising for the Team Manager when appropriate.
As an Assistant Team Manager, you will benefit from:
* Pay rate of £40,821 - £42,887 per annum
* Generous annual leave allowance
* Opportunity to join a team who are committed to staff well-being
* Friendly and welcoming team
* Supportive management team
Duties as a MASH Assistant Team Manager include:
* Taking responsibility for coaching and mentoring student social workers and supervising the work of Support Workers, where applicable.
* Demonstrating effective practice in the most complex situations.
* Ensuring safeguarding referrals are responded to robustly and are effectively signposted.
* Assessing and managing higher levels of risk and striking a balance between support and control.
* Liaising with a wide range of professionals within multi-disciplinary teams, including more senior levels.
* Managing a more complex caseload and offer opinion, support and professional wisdom within the organisation and to others.
* Modelling best practice and setting high expectations for others.
* Participate in the management of the duty system, as required
The successful Assistant Team Manager will have the following:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience in Children's Services
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work