Social Worker - Child Asylum and Leaving Care Team - Warwickshire - £32,234 to £36,922 per annum
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting a Social Worker to join the Child Asylum and Leaving Care Team based in Warwickshire.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Social Worker to join a devoted and well-established team!
The successful Social Worker will have the ability to work to tight deadlines and used to making difficult decisions, whilst always maintaining composure and your professional stance.
Previous experience in similar role is essential.
Benefits of this role include:
* Unique Training
* Generous Annual Leave allowance
* Supportive team and management
* Progression opportunities
Responsibilities of this role include:
* Provides a social work service, to a high professional standard, for individuals, families, and groups in an anti-discriminatory manner.
* Practices social work accountably, within the prevailing legislative framework, policies and procedures, and under the supervision of the line manager.
* Manages a mixed case load, including a significant number of the more challenging cases that involve vulnerable people with complex problems.
* Assesses referrals and designs plans for action, liaising with colleagues and other agencies as appropriate.
* Arranges the delivery and monitors the effectiveness of packages of support to meet people's identified needs.
* Works collaboratively with individuals, families, carers, communities, colleagues, and other agencies.
* Undertakes safeguarding investigations, with suitable supervision, attending planning meetings, case conferences and reviews as required and performs a key working role where appropriate.
* Ensures that all recording of social work activity is carried out in accordance with policy and procedures.
Essential requirements of this role include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work