Advanced Social Worker - Family Safeguarding - Swindon - £40,861 to £42,635 per annum
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Advanced Social Worker to join the Family Safeguarding Team based in Swindon.
The successful Advanced Social Worker will be working within a new multi-disciplinary approach that supports a whole-system change to child protection for children up to adolescence, focusing on supporting the needs of children and adults so that children can safely remain within their families.
Benefits you will receive:
* £3000 "golden hello" payment after one year's service
* Retention payments of £2000 after completing two years' service and a further £2000 after three years' service
* Relocation allowance of up to £8,000 (eligibility criteria applies)
* Competitive salaries
* Free car parking at our central Swindon campus and easy commuter links to many locations
* A career average revalued earnings (CARE) pension scheme
* 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) rising to 31 days after 10 years' service
* Opportunity to purchase additional annual leave
* Leisure and Legal Services discounts
* Eating Out, Shopping and Entertainment discounts
What you will be doing:
* Working in multi-disciplinary teams with adult specialist workers responding to complex issues of domestic abuse, mental health and substance misuse.
* Working with manageable caseloads.
* Play a key role in supporting our social work students and newly qualified social workers.
* Show determination and passion for Children's Services as we are.
* Contribute to improving the safeguarding of our children.
What we are looking for:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work