Service Manager - Children's Safeguarding - Wales - up to £41 per hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Work Service Manager to join the Safeguarding Team based in Wales.
As a successful Service Manager, you will be providing good quality management oversight, direction, and supervision of all safeguarding cases.
Benefits you will receive:
* Supportive team and management
* Progression opportunities
* Flexible working available
* Competitive pay rate
* Long contracts for good performance
What you will be doing:
* Be available for consultation and advice on complex case matters where required, taking a lead role where appropriate.
* Ensure that standards, targets and timescales are met in relation to case allocation.
* Ensure that staff are managed in line with local performance management schemes and target.
* Responsible for allocation of work within the Team.
* Authorise budget expenditure within agreed authorisation limits, and within budget.
What we are looking for:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.