Social Worker - Children with Disabilities - Northamptonshire - £34,155 to £37,237 per annum + £6,000 Welcome Bonus
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Children with Disabilities Team based in Northamptonshire.
This is a county-wide service working with disabled children who are supported as Children in Need, children subject to Child Protection Plans, children who are Looked After, young people making the transition into Adult Services.
Benefits as a Children with Disabilities Social Worker include:
* Highly competitive salaries
* £6,000 welcome bonus
* Retention bonus
* Social Work England registration costs
* Flexible working practices, including home working, flexi time and job share
* The opportunity to personally contribute to improving the service
* Monthly high quality supervision
* Up to 27 day's annual leave plus bank holidays (with service rises to 32 days plus bank holidays)
* Opportunity to buy back up to 5 weeks of additional holiday each year
* Subsidised local authority Pension Scheme
* Additional 12 weeks of maternity leave at 50%
* Employee discount schemes
* Up to £8,000 relocation allowance
* Signs of Safety training
* An onsite academy delivering a variety of learning & development opportunities
* Heavily subsidised city centre parking
* Regular engagement opportunities with the CEO
Duties as a Children with Disabilities Social Worker include:
* Ensure children and their families receive the right level of support at the right time.
* Work in a strengths-based way using relational practice with children and families to promote a high challenge/high support environment and create a culture that delivers the best outcomes for children and young people.
* Provide an efficient and effective social work service to children in need of support and their families. Working as part of a multi-agency team with children, young people and their families and providing support so that vulnerable children can remain within their families wherever possible.
* Ensure that the diverse needs of children, young people and their families are identified, met and regularly reviewed and plans updated to reflect any subsequent changes
* Work with families who have complex problems and where statutory intervention is required under the guidance of line management.
* Manage a large and diverse caseload.
Requirements as a Children with Disabilities Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work