Social Worker/Senior Social Worker - Safeguarding and Support - Northamptonshire - £39,178 to £41,126 per annum + £6,000 Welcome Bonus
Our client in the East Midlands are looking for Social Workers to become part of their Safeguarding and Support Team. The team offer an excellent benefits package for their permanent social workers including access to their brilliant social work academy.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a service which is committed to their social workers; their teams are exceptionally supportive and empower their social workers to be confident in their practice and make good professional decisions.
Your benefits working for Northamptonshire include:
* Highly competitive salaries and benefits
* £6,000 Welcome Bonus
* Retention Bonus
* Costs of Social Work England registration covered
* 27 days holiday, plus 8 bank holidays, an additional 5 days after 5 years' service
* Opportunity to buy back up to 5 weeks of additional holiday each year
* Subsidised local authority pension scheme
* Free Car Parking (Daventry) and £20 per month subsidised in Northampton TC
* Shops close by
* Fantastic Induction Programme
* Practice Educator Qualifications
* Monthly high quality supervision
* Mandatory Signs of Safety training
* Fantastic Maternity Benefits with an additional 12 weeks of maternity leave at 50%
* Employee discount scheme offering a range of discounts from travel to shopping
* Up to £8,000 relocation costs
* Opportunities to regularly engage with the CEO and leadership team
Duties as a Social Worker:
* Providing practical and social work support for children, young people, and families. This involves holding a complex caseload.
* Undertaking assessments, visiting children and their families, carrying out interventions, reviewing the work undertaken, direct work with children, young people and families and any other work identified as necessary.
* All this must be based on best evidence and good practice.
Essential requirements of this Social Worker role:
* SWE registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Qualified as a social worker
* Experienced in similar roles