Social Worker - Hospital Discharge - South West - £32 per hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Hospital Discharge Service based in the South West.
As a successful Social Worker, you will be supporting the Discharge Services Team with assessments of customers who are either in hospital or in care home placements under Discharge to Assess arrangements.
Benefits you will receive:
* Flexible working available
* Long term contract
* Supportive team and management
* Progression opportunities
What you will be doing:
* Discharge patients from the ward and follow up in the community for up to six weeks
* Carry out safeguarding or placement work that arises with this client group
* Promote and maintain independence for vulnerable adults
* Protect adults at risk using procedures to safeguard adults from abuse
* With the adult and carer, formulate and implement personal budgets and support plans
* Work in the D2A (discharge to assess)
What we are looking for:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.