Social Worker - Adults Safeguarding - South East London - £28 to £30 per hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Adults Safeguarding Team based in South East London.
As a successful Social Worker, you will be working to promote positive change in people's lives by using social work methods, models and tools, with the aims of helping them to be as independent as possible and to manage risks of abuse and neglect.
Benefits you will receive:
* Flexible working available
* Long term contract
* Supportive team and management
* Progression opportunities
What you will be doing:
* Make professional judgements in the context of the relevant legal and policy frameworks
* Work with service users to carry out assessments of their needs for care and support
* Plan how needs will be met and support service users with putting those plans in to action.
* Review plans to reassess needs if necessary.
* Carry out adult safeguarding enquiries
* Support the work of others involved in enquiries.
* Support adults with care and support needs to develop and put in to action safeguarding plans appropriate to their wishes and circumstances.
What we are looking for:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.