Social Worker - Adults Community Team - South Wales - £30 per hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting a Social Worker to join the Adult Community Team based in South Wales.
The successful Social Worker will have experience in a similar Adults Team and will be welcomed into a friendly and effective team.
Benefits as an Adult Community Team Social Worker include:
* Supportive team and management
* Flexible working available
* Long term contract
* Progression opportunities
Duties as an Adult Community Team Social Worker include:
* Work closely with primary care/community services/hospital teams/voluntary community services.
* Liaise with other professionals and carry out joint needs assessments as appropriate.
* Ensure assessments and care and support plans are person centred, asset based, and outcome focussed, concentrating on what the person with care and support needs, or carer can do.
* Meet statutory requirements and follow best practice in relation to the Mental Capacity Act 2005
* Maintain accurate, timely and person-centred records of actions and decisions and to ensure that the evidence base for decisions making is clearly justifiable.
* Ensure that the outcome of all work with adults in need of care and support, and with their Carers, is to promote their wellbeing.
* Carry out and review Needs Assessments & Care and Support Plans for individuals and their Carers in a timely and effective way ensuring that they are involved fully in the process.
* Determine eligibility under the Care Act 2014
Essential requirements as an Adult Community Team Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.