Social Worker - Discharge to Assess - South East England - £207 per day
An experienced Adults Social Worker is required to join our client's Discharge to Assess Team in South East England.
As a successful Social Worker, you will be working to support adults and their families who have complex social needs as a result of a disability, exclusion, or diminished capacity. Your role will be to maximise their potential to live independently.
This is a great opportunity for a Social Worker who is looking for the next step in their Social Work Career, or who is looking to expand their knowledge of working within a Discharge to Assess Model.
As a Social Worker, you will benefit from:
* £207 per day pay rate
* Supportive team and management
* Manageable caseloads
Your role as a Social Worker:
* Ensure that adults and their families are safeguarded
* Share ideas and best practice, providing specialist advice as part of a multi-disciplinary team sharing your knowledge as a Social Worker
* You will be supporting adults who have recently been discharged from hospital or supporting them to prevent an admission into hospital
* Your support will be focussed on enabling adults to remain as independent and self-caring as possible in their own homes. However, some Adults may have been discharged to a temporary care home environment to aid their recovery and for a period of assessment to be able to identify their short- or long-term care and support needs
Essential requirements as a Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Post-qualified experience in Adult Services
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.