Social Worker - Hospital Assessment Team - South East England - £207 per day
An experienced Adults Social Worker is required to join our client's Hospital Assessment Team in South East England. This is a great opportunity to join a highly skilled team who are focused on prevention approaches to social care moving at a fast pace.
As a successful Social Worker, you will be working to support adults and their families who have complex social needs as a result of a disability, exclusion, or diminished capacity. Your role will be to maximise their potential to live independently.
As a Social Worker, you will benefit from:
* £207 per day pay rate
* Supportive team and management
* Manageable caseloads
Your role as a Social Worker:
* Working with the ward, Care Co-ordination hub and the Transfer of Care Team to maintain patient flow and deliver against key performance indicators as part of the reducing length of stay
* You will work alongside the Ward Managers to ensure Discharge activities are synchronised and arranged effectively to manage patient journeys towards their Estimated dates of discharge (EDD)
* You will also support ward teams in the management of patients requiring community services on discharge. This includes assessments and completion of referrals for patients scoring low on the Discharge Risk Assessment
Essential requirements as a Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Post-qualified experience in Adult Services
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.