Social Worker - Adult Safeguarding Team - Home Counties - £35 per hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting a Social Worker to join the Adult Safeguarding Team based in the Home Counties.
The successful Social Worker should have knowledge of Safeguarding Adults, the Mental Capacity Act, and strengths-based approaches.
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to join a friendly, supportive Social Care Adult Safeguarding Team.
Benefits as an Adult Safeguarding Social Worker includes:
* Supportive team and management
* Progression opportunities
* Flexible working available
* Long term contract
Duties as an Adult Safeguarding Social Worker includes:
* Develop skills in work with older people including those with a mental infirmity and with people with physical disabilities
* Work closely with the other members of the team and assist other team members when required.
* Where appropriate to develop special interests according to need, demand, and service priorities.
* Work and develop links with other agencies both statutory, voluntary and community groups.
* Carry out the statutory duties of the directorate in relation to adults in accordance with directorate policies and procedures.
* Be responsible for caseload under the supervision of the Team Manager.
* Undertake social work tasks working closely with other professional staff to assess the needs of adults and to deliver packages of care
Essential requirements as an Adult Safeguarding Social Worker includes:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.