Social Worker - Adults Review - South East London - up to £32 per hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Adults Review Service based in South East London.
As a successful Social Worker, you will be reviewing all high cost packages of care with a view to right sizing packages, stepping service users down into least restrictive environments and bringing residents back into local services.
Benefits you will receive:
* Flexible working available
* Long term contract
* Supportive team and management
* Progression opportunities
What you will be doing:
* Effectively manage a sometimes-complex caseload, undertake a range of assessments, and help resolve conflict where appropriate Participate in the planning / reviewing of cases
* Liaise with colleagues in own or other departments or external agencies to gather relevant information for assessment and care planning activities
* Maintain and update case notes and other records to required ethical and quality standards
* Write reports as required and where required give evidence in court in relation to care proceedings
* Some ability to work effectively on more complex situations, exercise their initiative and evaluate their own practice
What we are looking for:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Post-qualified experience in Adult Services
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.