Social Worker - Assessment & Review - South East London - up to £32 per hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Adults Assessment & Review Service based in South East London.
As a successful Social Worker, you will be working as a care management social worker to assess the needs of vulnerable adults and their carers, and to support them to arrange services to meet the needs and outcomes identified.
Benefits you will receive:
* Flexible working available
* Long term contract
* Supportive team and management
* Progression opportunities
What you will be doing:
* Ensure service users and their carers receive timely and proportionate care management assessments of their needs that identify the outcomes they wish to achieve.
* Promote service user independence and recovery, including the promotion of Enablement and linking the service user to community based services that enhance personal wellbeing.
* Work as part of multi agency teams providing seamless health and social care services.
* Work with Community Development Staff to help people access community based services.
* Carry out any assessments and service users reviews to a high standard in a timely manner in accordance with procedures reflecting the needs and outcomes of the service user and carer
* Work with advocates and carers where the service user does not have mental capacity to achieve outcomes in his/her best interests.
* Ensure the principles of the Mental Capacity Act are applied where appropriate.
What we are looking for:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Post-qualified experience in Adult Services
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.