Social Worker - Mental Health and Learning Disabilities Team - Home Counties - £28 to £32 per hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting a Social Worker to join the Mental Health and Learning Disabilities Team based in the Home Counties
This is a great opportunity to join a highly reputable and supportive team.
If you are enthusiastic and passionate about changing the lives of adults who have complex mental needs and Learning disabilities, inspiring confidence and promoting positive wellbeing and the choice to make a real difference, then this is the role for you!
Benefits of this role:
* Flexible working available
* Long term contract
* Supportive team and management
* Progression opportunities
* Producing clear outcome focused care and support plans
* Focused on the recovery of adults diagnosed with severe and enduring mental illnesses
* Working collaboratively with health professionals
* Working directly with people with mental health needs and championing independence
* To apply eligibility criteria as identified in the Care Act, differentiate between the service users' essential and desirable needs as part of assessment and work in accordance with the requirements of the Care Act.
* To promote and participate in good team working practices and to demonstrate these whenever possible.
* To ensure proportionate risk assessments for both the customer and the carer associated with any support plan have been carried out.
* To undertake reviews of customers with long term needs as required and within statutory timelines and carry out reassessments as required.
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.