Service Manager (Social Worker) - Integrated Adolescence Service and Youth Justice Service - Swindon - £54,411 to £72,153 per annum
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Service Manager (Social Worker) to join the Integrated Adolescence Service and Youth Justice Service.
You will strategically lead and manage our client's services for children and young adults for whom we are corporate parents.
If you share these values and aspire to provide excellent services to children and their families, we would love to hear from you.
Swindon are aspirational for achieving the highest standards of practice for the children and families we support and know that this will result in improved outcomes for our most vulnerable children and young people.
Significant progress has been made, they are focused on working towards achieving outstanding services, and as part of this plan they are excited to be implementing the Family Safeguarding Model in 2022.
Benefits of this role:
* Relocation allowance of up to £8,000 (eligibility criteria applies)
* Competitive salaries
* Free car parking at our central Swindon campus and easy commuter links to many locations
* A career average revalued earnings (CARE) pension scheme
* 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) rising to 31 days after 10 years' service
* Opportunity to purchase additional annual leave
* Leisure and Legal Services discounts
* Eating Out, Shopping and Entertainment discount
About the role:
* You will be the Lead for developing and delivering the bespoke 'Integrated Adolescence Service' working with some of the most challenging young people at risk of child and criminal exploitation.
* Be the strategic lead for Child and Criminal Exploitation in Swindon working across the Corporate and Strategic Partnership including our Multi-Agency Risk Assessment Panel (MARP).
* Overseeing the multi-disciplinary team consisting of: Police Missing Persons Officer, Police Child Exploitation Officer, data analyst the local authority Missing Persons and Child Exploitation Officer; Team Manager supervising 4 - 6 social workers and an edge of care service.
* You will uphold high standards of practice, and through quality assurance and effective performance management, you will ensure we are working at our best.
* You will establish and maintain strong partnerships with our partners to deliver effective support for children, young people, and families.
* You will collaborate with others to create the best results in service provision for children, families, and care leavers, including using our resources efficiently.
* You will create the conditions for excellent practice to thrive, by securing a culture of reflection, feedback, learning, and support.
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work