Social Worker - Community Response Team - Swindon - £32,232 per annum
A unique opportunity has arisen for a Social Worker to join a dynamic and fast paced team within Community Response Hub based in Swindon.
The successful candidates will join a friendly, supportive, and dynamic team. They are committed to providing good quality supervision and continuing professional development opportunities.
The role offers a challenging and diverse work environment that will extend your existing skills and knowledge, supporting the development of your social work career pathway and practice.
What you will get in return:
* Benefit from corporate subscription to RiPFA including attendance at events
* Supervision and support from onsite Leadership
* Wider training and support, including access to mentoring and an apprentice network
* 25 days holiday/ Average earnings salary pension
* Eating Out, Shopping and Entertainment discounts
* flexible working patterns covering 7 days a week
Your responsibilities include:
* Provide outstanding care planning incorporating the voice of the service user from initial referral, encompassing the views of multidisciplinary professionals, families/carers, and external agencies
* Provide ideal outcomes and safe discharge for service users.
* Completing assessments and management of complex discharge pathways
* Providing the highest standards of care alongside safe and timely discharges.
* Demonstrate good communication skills and enjoy working in a fast pace environment.
* Work as part of a larger team supporting residents of Swindon to maximise their independence
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work