Advanced Social Worker - Adults - Croydon - up to £38 per hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Advanced Social Worker to join the Adults Team based in Croydon.
The successful candidate will work with adults, their family, and careers to assess their social care and health needs to implement and monitor actions for positive outcomes.
Benefits you will receive:
* Competitive pay rate of up to £38 an hour
* Supportive management team
* Flexible/home working available
* Long term contract available
What you will be doing:
* Identify the strengths, wishes and needs of service users for preventative and early intervention community led strengths based approach.
* Co-produce clear and analytical strengths based assessments and person centred support plans in line with Care Act eligibility criteria and, where applicable, the requirements of the Care Programme Approach.
* Ensure service users are protected from abuse or harm as defined by the Safeguarding Adults procedures.
* Work with partner organisations in response to identified concerns of self-neglect in relation to people with eligible social care needs.
* Undertake a range of interventions as appropriate to support adults at risk due to vulnerability or community care needs ensuring accurate recording of interventions.
What we are looking for:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.