Social Worker - Intensive Intervention Team (Child Protection) - Rhondda Cynon Taf
An experienced Children's Social Worker is required to join the Intensive Intervention Team (Child Protection) Team in Rhondda Cynon Taf.
The successful Social Worker will be joining a team which cover CP Plans, Court and Care Proceedings, and which picks cases up from the first conference through to conclusion.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Children's Social Worker to join a service which prides itself on its family-led approach to restorative practice in which parents or carers, children, wider family, and friends come together with professionals to talk, plan, and make decisions.
As a Social Worker, you will benefit from:
* Supportive team and management
* A mixed caseload
* An average of 22 cases depending on the numbers in the Intensive Intervention Team
* Flexible working hours
* Excellent training available
This Social Worker role will include:
* Child Protection Plans
* Court Work
* Care Proceedings
* Children in Need, to first assessment
We require a Social Worker with the following
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Post-qualified experience within Children's Services
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.