Social Worker - Assessment, Brokerage and Review Team (Early Help) - Rhondda Cynon Taf
An experienced Children's Social Worker is required to join our client's Assessment, Brokerage and Review Team (Early Help) in Rhondda Cynon Taf.
The successful Social Worker will require previous safeguarding experience, and with the assistance of the Team Manager, will assess the need to step up to statutory. This is an excellent opportunity for a Children's Social Worker who is looking for a role with no court work.
As a Social Worker, you will benefit from:
* No court work as this is a non-statutory work role
* Highly supportive team and management
* Flexible working hours
* Excellent training available
Your role as a Social Worker:
* As part of the Resilient Families Service, you will provide a timely response to referrals into the Resilient Families Service securing the positive engagement of families
* Undertake a proportionate resilience-based assessment
* Create bespoke support plans from a suite of available interventions
* Direct the delivery of high-quality support from a range of providers
We require a Social Worker with the following
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Post-qualified experience within Children's Services
* Previous safeguarding experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.