Social Worker - Assessment and Intervention Team - North East - £27 per hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting a Social Worker to join the Assessment and Intervention Team based in the North East.
You'll join a close-knit team of like-minded, enthusiastic professionals, striving to achieve the best possible outcomes for our children.
Within the Assessment and Intervention Service, you will receive a fair and manageable case load across all teams and an agile working kit, allowing you to work flexibly and remotely.
Benefits as an Assessment and Intervention Team Social Worker include:
* Flexible working available
* Competitive pay rate
* Supportive team and management
* Progression opportunities
* Long contracts for good performance
Duties as an Assessment and Intervention Team Social Worker include:
* Undertaking investigations under Section 47s on allocated and duty cases as required.
* Providing reports as required for child protection case conferences, children in need meetings, permanency meetings, childcare reviews and in court processes.
* Giving evidence in court when required.
* Assessing for and provide services to children in need within the framework.
* Participating in core assessments, in partnership with the child & care providers.
* Implementing Child Protection and LAC procedures as and when required.
* Working with families, children, and young people to reduce the need for accommodation or care proceedings.
* Helping to develop interventions by working with other professionals.
Essential requirements as an Assessment and Intervention Team Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.