Social Worker - Children with Disabilities Team - North East - £32 per hour
Are you passionate about making a positive difference to the lives of children and young people?
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting a Social Worker to join the Children with Disabilities Team based in North East.
You will be working with Children with Disabilities, challenging behaviours, and transition cases to provide the best support and create positive impacts to children's lives.
Benefits of this Social Worker role include:
* Long contracts for good performance
* Supportive team and management
* Progression opportunities
* Competitive pay rate
* Flexible working available
Duties of this Social Worker role include:
* Work with families who have complex problems and where statutory intervention is required under the guidance of line management.
* Work in a strengths-based way using relational practice with children and families to promote a high challenge/high support environment and create a culture that delivers the best outcomes for children and young people.
* Ensure children and their families receive the right level of support at the right time.
* Ensure that the diverse needs of children, young people and their families are identified, met and regularly reviewed and plans updated to reflect any subsequent changes.
* Provide an efficient and effective social work service to children in need of support and their families. Working as part of a multi-agency team with children, young people and their families and providing support so that vulnerable children can remain within their families wherever possible.
Essential requirements of this Social Worker role include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.