Social Worker - Assessment - Warwickshire - £32,234 - £40,876 per annum
Liquid Personnel have recently parted with the Assessment Team in Warwickshire to support them with permanent recruitment.
We are looking for experienced and dedicated Social Workers to join the Children's Safeguarding and Support Service. The Safeguarding Support Service is a a fast paced and busy role, with competing demands on you time. The role includes completing child and family assessments, Section 47 enquiries, Child Protection and Child in Need work.
This a great opportunity to join a well-established authority based at the heart of England.
Benefits of this Social Worker role:
* Flexible working arrangements
* Clear lines of progression
* Local authority pension
* Regular supervision
* Secondment opportunities
Duties as a Social Worker:
* You will be a part of a dynamic social work teams to deliver a high-quality service to the children and their families of Warwickshire through case managing Child in Need, Child Protection and initial PLO planning.
* You will have an opportunity to enhance and develop your skills as Warwickshire offers a wide range of training & development opportunities both in-house training and through other means such as Research in Practice.
* You will have an assigned administrative co-ordinator and direct access to the Centre for Professional Practice team, with a dedicated Advance Practitioner aligned to support improvement across all of Duty & Assessment.
Essential requirements of this Social Worker role:
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a UK driving license
* Qualified Social Worker, with relevant post qualified experience
* Registered with Social Work England