Social Worker - MASH Team - North East - £27 per hour
Are you an experienced Social Worker looking for a new challenge?
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting a Social Worker to join the MASH Team based in the North East.
You will deliver a high-quality Social Work service to children and families working in partnership with other statutory and third sector organisations and will work with children in care and their families to secure stable, safe permanent care arrangements.
The successful Social Worker must have MASH experience, fast-paced, good decision-making reassessment of need and thresholds.
Benefits as a MASH Team Social Worker:
* Competitive pay rate
* Long contracts for good performance
* Supportive team and management
* Progression opportunities
* Flexible working available
Duties as a MASH Team Social Worker:
* Provided a social work service, to a high professional standard, for individuals, families, and groups in an anti-discriminatory manner.
* Practices social work accountably, within the prevailing legislative framework and Council policies and procedures, and under the supervision of the line manager.
* Manage a mixed case load, including a significant number of the more challenging cases that involve vulnerable people with complex problems.
* Assess referrals and designs plans for action, liaising with colleagues and other agencies as appropriate.
* Arrange the delivery and monitors the effectiveness of packages of support to meet people's identified needs.
* Work collaboratively with individuals, families, carers, communities, colleagues, and other agencies.
* Undertake safeguarding investigations, with suitable supervision, attending planning meetings, case conferences and reviews as required and performs a key working role where appropriate.
* Ensure that all recording of social work activity is carried out in accordance with policy and procedures.
Essential requirements as a MASH Team Social Worker:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.