Social Worker - Community Team - Manchester - Up to £31,000 per annum
Liquid Personnel have recently partnered with a social care charity offering an exciting and supportive work environment.
They have a diverse and rewarding vacancy in their Community Advice and Support Team (CAST) for a 'Registered Social Worker' based in Manchester.
You will provide professional social work support and undertake assessments of adult members of the Jewish Community in accordance with good professional practice and organisational policy and procedures.
Benefits of this role:
* Employee health scheme
* Free DBS check
* Generous holidays - increasing with length of service.
* Free Life assurance scheme
* Free parking
* Referral bonus scheme
* Pension scheme
* Reward & Recognition Scheme
* Free SW England registration
Main duties and responsibilities:
* Undertake needs led Community Care Assessments of service users and carers
* Where appropriate this will require close co-operation with Local Authority Social Work staff and a willingness to work according to agreed procedures.
* To act as a Care Manager by arranging, monitoring, and reviewing packages of support provided to service users and carers following assessment
* To implement and manage the Community Care Assessment process in accordance with agreed procedures between the Federation of Jewish Services and the Local Authority Social Work Teams
* To carry and prioritise a workload in accordance with the requirements of the organisation at any given time
* To provide emotional and practical support to service users, carers, and their families in accordance with good professional social work practice and the organisation's policies and principles
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
* SWE Registration
* Experience of working with children & adults within Social Work