Senior Social Worker - Court Team - Sandwell - £30,451 to £40,876 per annum and up to £6,500 relocation payment
Are you an experienced Senior Social Worker looking for a new challenge?
Liquid Personnel have an exciting opportunity for Social Workers to join the Court and Child Protection Teams.
Based in a locality model with a focus on good quality assessments and dynamic planning which deliver timely evidence-based interventions and the progress of pre-proceedings/care proceedings through to permanency planning, this service will strengthen partnership working with families in local communities.
Benefits of this role:
* Great transport links
* Position that provides great career enhancement
* Friendly and supportive team
* Supportive management
* Progression and Secondment opportunities
* Average caseload will be 18 per worker looking to get this to 15
* Brand new offices and facilities open plan, friendly teams, and environment Team events etc.
* Work flexibly and are open to discuss hours to suit you.
* You will be responsible for a complex case load of children and young people, conducting a range of assessments whilst listening to the views of the people you're supporting.
* Whilst using best practice and ensuring all legislative requirements are met, you will deliver quality children's plans in a pro-active and timely manner, with a strong emphasis on the child's voice.
* Empower children, young people, and their families/carers by listening to their views.
* Provide written reports, in a variety of different formats as required by the receiver of the court.
What you will need:
* Experience in court work, permanency planning and adoption.
* Excellent report writing skills.
* Ability to work well in a pressured environment
* Be a supportive team player
* Excellent Time Management Skills to be able to work within court directed timescales
* Qualified Social Worker
* A current Enhanced DBS and to be registered with Social Work England