Social Worker - Duty Hub Team - Stafford - £32,234 - £36,992 per annum + car user allowance
Working Pattern: 37 Hours per week | Full time | Part time | Flexible working - happy to discuss options with you
Liquid personnel are currently recruiting a Social Worker to join the Duty Hub Team based in Stafford.
Our client has recently gone through an exciting transformation, underpinned by a restorative practice model, which focuses on keeping families together through a community-based approach. If you've not worked in this way before, don't worry - You will get full training to bring you up to speed, With additional support from PA's they are making sure Social Workers can do what they do best!
Applicants for these posts will need to have completed their ASYE Year. We'll ensure you gain experience and training to conduct 'Achieving Best Evidence Interviews'.
Benefits of this role:
* Well regarded employee counselling services
* Free car parking
* Cycle to work scheme
* Paid SWE
* Lease car scheme
* Option to purchase of additional leave
* Discounts at high-street stores and supermarket shopping
* Special offers on leisure activities and gym memberships
Your main responsibilities:
* Work within a busy Duty team
* Complete Initial Visits and Child Social Work Assessments following new referrals from our First Response Team.
* Cover S.47 investigations, S.17 Child in Need assessments, s.7 & s.37 reports.
* Collaborating across our different teams, and sharing best practice, knowledge, and experience
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work