Senior Practitioner - Children with Disabilities Team - West Midlands - £29.93 per hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting a Senior Social Worker to join the Children with Disabilities Team based in the West Midlands.
The successful Senior Social Worker should have previous knowledge of working with Children with Disabilities, Autism, MH, challenging behaviours, and transition cases.
Benefits as a Children with Disabilities Senior Practitioner include:
* Competitive pay rate
* Long contracts for good performance
* Supportive team and management
* Progression opportunities
* Flexible working available
Duties as a Children with Disabilities Senior Practitioner include:
* To work within a Resilience framework, to provide a comprehensive and effective integrated social work service,
* To take a lead role in a specialist area of work as directed by the departmental policies and procedures.
* Demonstrate expert and effective practice in complex situations; and be able to assess and manage higher levels of risk in their own and that of other less experienced social workers.
* To assess, plan, implement and evaluate safeguarding and permanence measures at a high level of complexity within their own cases and support and mentor less experienced social workers; to ensure all children are given the opportunity to reach their full potential.
* Work to a structured time management practice; submitting reports, assessments and plans within regulated timescales.
Essential requirements as a Children with Disabilities Senior Practitioner include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.