Advanced Social Worker - MASH - Swindon - £40,861 to £42,635 per annum
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Advanced Social Worker to join the MASH Team based in Swindon.
The successful candidate will be joining a close and supportive team whilst being well supported with regular supervision from experienced and motivated Assistant Team Managers.
What's in it for you?
* £3000 "golden hello" payment after 1 years' service
* Retention payments of £2000 after completing 2 years' service and a further £2000 after 3 years' service
* Relocation allowance of up to £8,000 (eligibility criteria)
* Competitive salaries
* Free car parking at our central Swindon campus
* A career average revalued earnings (CARE) pension scheme
* 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) rising to 31 days after 10 years' service
* Leisure and Legal Services discounts
* Eating Out, Shopping and Entertainment discounts
* "Happy to talk Flexible working"
What you will be doing:
* Contributing to the multi-agency decision making.
* Draw upon your existing Children & Families and safeguarding knowledge whilst developing your skills in prioritising and analysing complex information.
* Research, co-ordinate and analyse key information to enable joint decision making with colleagues within MASH to ensure that timely decisions are made to secure the most positive outcomes for children.
What we are looking for?
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work