Social Worker - MASH - Swindon - £32,231 to £40,072 per annum
Liquid Personnel currently have an opportunity for an experienced Social Worker to join the MASH Service based in Swindon.
The successful candidate will deliver a high-quality Social Work service to children and families working in partnership with other statutory and third sector organisations and will work with children in care and their families to secure stable, safe permanent care arrangements.
What's in it for you?
* £3000 "golden hello" payment after 1 years' service
* Retention payments of £2000 after completing 2 years' service and a further £2000 after 3 years' service
* Relocation allowance of up to £8,000 (eligibility criteria)
* Competitive salaries
* Free car parking at our central Swindon campus
* A career average revalued earnings (CARE) pension scheme
* 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) rising to 31 days after 10 years' service
* Leisure and Legal Services discounts
* Eating Out, Shopping and Entertainment discounts
* "Happy to talk Flexible working"
What you will be doing:
* Research, co-ordinate and analyse key information to enable joint decision making with colleagues within MASH to ensure that timely decisions are made to secure the most positive outcomes for children.
* Contributing to the multi-agency decision making.
* Draw upon your existing Children & Families and safeguarding knowledge whilst developing your skills in prioritising and analysing complex information.
What we are looking for:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work