Senior Social Worker - Children's - North East - £31 per hour
Liquid Personnel currently have an opportunity for an experienced Senior Social Worker to join the Children's Service based in the North East.
This is an exciting opportunity for a skilled Senior Social Worker to join a supportive and motivated team focused on improving standards for Children and Young People in the North East.
Benefits you will receive:
* Competitive pay rate
* Long contracts for good performance
* Supportive team and management
* Progression opportunities
* Flexible working available
What you will be doing:
* Be able to recognise safeguarding vulnerable people situations and report through agreed processes to enable appropriate action to be taken.
* Carry out assessments and manage plans of intervention/support/care within government and departmental prescribed timescales and standards, as required by the Practice and/or Principal Manager
* Undertake child protection investigations, court work and complex cases.
* Develop and implement plans to meet the assessed needs of children and their families/carers and to undertake the role of key worker.
What we are looking for:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.