Registered Manager - Fostering Service - Sandwell - £51,945 to £55,199 per annum
An experienced Registered Manager (social work qualified) is required to join our client's Fostering Service in Sandwell. The Trust has been graded "Good" as a Fostering Service by Ofsted.
The successful Registered Manager will be an exceptional candidate who is passionate and dedicated to improving the lives of children and young people.
The service requires a candidate who can demonstrate their ability to meet the requirements of the role of Registered Manager in accordance with the 2011 Fostering Regulations and National Minimum Standards for Foster Care.
Benefits you will receive as a successful Registered Manager:
* Excellent Starting Salary
* Generous Annual Leave entitlement
* Relocation bonus up to £6,500
* Progression and development opportunities
* Flexible working environment
Your main duties as a Registered Manager:
* You will be responsible for the overall management of the service, ensuring that statutory requirements are met
* You will provide supervision to the four Team Managers and the Panel Advisor
* You will develop and implement policies and procedures based on statutory guidance to ensure that the service is responsive to the needs of children and carers in Sandwell
Essential requirements of this Registered Manager role:
* Social Work Qualified, with valid Social Work England registration
* Significant experience of working within an Adoption/Fostering Team
* Good understanding of performance management
* Have a good ability to right reports for a range of audiences and be able to present these verbally
* The legal right to work in the UK